Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sometimes, I wonder if life throws obstacles in my way on purpose just to give me an opportunity to prove how much I want something. Anytime I want to achieve something, it doesn't come easy. Maybe that's because dreams and goals aren't meant to come "easily", but for me that seems to ring especially true and be a REALLY common theme in my life. Almost to the point where it's actually kind of laughable how hard it is for me to achieve a goal.

Drive to Rhode Island for auditions for The X Factor with a group of friends, while missing a whole week of work, with only 200 bucks to bring, no real idea where we're going, with the friends doubting whether or not we should go? LET'S DO IT!! Having to wait in line for NINE hours in a storm with no umbrellas to even get registered to audition? BRING IT!! Drive to a photo shoot in a blizzard because I've worked hard preparing for it, even though it will take three hours to get there and almost every highway is closed and traffic is going less than ten miles per hour? NO PROBLEM! Continue to pursue what I want even though it has pissed people off to the point where they want to sabotage me?

NO BIG DEAL HERE!

I guess the point to this is, sometimes you have to be really moronic yet BRAVE in order to accomplish anything. Sometimes, even if the odds are against you, you HAVE to push through anyway to get where you want to go and to be what you want to be. Sometimes - You can't let ANYTHING stop you, no matter what!!

Keep dreaming beautiful, boos!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment